SOLD IC7300 Just Purchased New

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3EY, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

IC7300 purchased from Gigaparts just this past December 17th and used on FT8 couple times at 10 watts. I purchased two new HF rigs at the same time. Decided to upgrade my antenna system. That is reason for selling this virtually new 7300. It even has the ten year warranty from Gigaparts on it I was so sure it would be here, they had a give away special, sorry can’t transfer, but warranty good till 12/17 this year. Package with Manual and CD was never opened, hand mic never used. New condition 7300 for $850 shipped (48). Money Order, Bank Check, Check or Cash upon pick-up. No Paypal, No trades, Price Firm. Will demonstrate upon pick-up if desired. It’s truly as new with 30 minutes use and has screen protector installed.

k3ey@yahoo.com reply to the email only please.

IMG_3600.JPG

W6GYV, KA8UGB, K4WWK and 5 others like this.
  2. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD SOLD SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.