ad: K3LRContest-1

SOLD IC-R70 ICOM Communication Receiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2MUR, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2MUR

W2MUR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For Sale: The ICOM IC-R70 Communication Receiver. This is a wonderful amateur radio and general coverage shortwave receiver.

In excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically. If you are looking for a great gift for the holidays for the shortwave enthusiast or you are looking for a friend or a member of your family to gain interest in the amateur radio hobby this is the gift for them.

This is how I became interested and now love the hobby. I already have several capable receivers, so I am parting this gem.

The Icom IC-R70 receiver system is a quadruple conversion super heterodyne covering 100 kHz to 30 MHz with 100 Hz display resolution. Modes of reception includes AM, SSB, RTTY, CW and FM.
    Advanced features include: Pass Band Tuning, IF notch, adjustable AGC, three tuning rates, VFOA/B, Scope Jack, line output, RIT, dial lock, converter input jack, adjustable noise blanker, built-in preamplifier and much more. I have videos of this in operation if you what to view. This will come double boxed and insured. I will include a manual with this.

$280 shipped.

IMG_5640.JPG
    IMG_5641.JPG
    IMG_5626.JPG
    IMG_5627.JPG

K7MH, AB4KA and KI4FSZ like this.
  2. W2MUR

W2MUR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold. Thanks for the interest and thanks John!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.