For Sale IC-91AD

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE5UBO, May 25, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE5UBO

KE5UBO Ham Member QRZ Page

Dont really use dstar, looking for a Kenwood TH-D72 for the aprs if anyone has one they are interested in trading.

Have the radio, several batteries (some new), car 12v adapter, and the wall wart and upgraded comet antenna whip. No box as it didnt have one when I got it. Works well, no issues, just dont need or use be digital part.

Attached Files:

KC2AUR likes this.
  2. N2NOW

N2NOW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I didn't see a price... ???

3. KE5UBO

Well I was hoping for a trade of some sort but I suppose I'd put $225 on it with the cig lighter etc I have with it. Shipped to CONUS

N2NOW likes this.
  4. KC2AUR

KC2AUR Ham Member QRZ Page

how much ? does it is ready for D STAR ?
    PAUL

5. KC2AUR

KC2AUR Ham Member QRZ Page

pnyc1705@gmail.com

6. KE5UBO

Still avail.

7. KE5UBO

For sale only now $225 shipped to continental US. Already have a TH-D72 purchased.

Also the antenna that is on it is a Diamond SRH519 (not pictured). The SRH536 in the picture moved to my kenwood.

Mod, please edit category.
    Thanks
    KE5UBO

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.