SOLD IC-7610

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7LRA, Apr 29, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N7LRA

N7LRA Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom IC-7610. Pristine condition. Purchased new 3/10/18. Firmware v1.06. Works perfectly – no known issues. Very little use, original owner, non-smoker. Comes with original accessories (hand mic, power cord (with Anderson Power Pole connectors), carry handle, instruction CD, fuses, ¼” plug, double boxes).

ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE: Icom RS-BA1 remote control software (on original Icom CD), Heil ICM microphone, Heil desk mic stand with built-in PTT switch, and Linemaster foot switch. Paid over $4000 for these items – everything is less than 2 months old. Require immediate sale due to unforeseen renovation expenses. Selling as package only – will not separate. $3200 FIRM for entire package, including UPS ground shipping to lower 48 states.

TERMS: Payment by USPS money orders only sent to my QRZ address. (Three (3) USPS money orders for $1000 each and one (1) for $200 will be necessary because USPS will not sell money orders in excess of $1000.) I do NOT accept PayPal or other payment methods. Sorry, no trades. I will not ship to any foreign country.

Thank you for looking and best 73s.

Scott N7LRA

N7LRA@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

K5MTY, N3GY and KA8UGB like this.
  2. KC1BMD

KC1BMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Care to share why you are selling so soon after purchase? Didn't meet expectations?

WB0MMZ likes this.
  3. N7LRA

The reason I am selling is clearly stated in the ad. There is nothing wrong with the transceiver.

NH7RO, N3AB, W0CD and 1 other person like this.
  4. KC1BMD

KC1BMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry, not sure why I missed that on the first read.

5. N7LRA

All items have been sold. Thank you.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.