SOLD IC-7610 Beautiful

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE0XS, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KE0XS

KE0XS Subscriber QRZ Page

Everything purchased 6/3/2018 from HRO ($2994.95). Comes with SP-41 external speaker($249.95), RC-28 remote (259.95), Heil CB-1 PTT stand($72.95), Nifty Mini Manual($24.95), Hand Mic and Mars modification($44.95) performed by HRO. No SD card provided. Transceiver has never been connected to a computer. The firmware is still 1.06 as purchased.

Everything is flawless and as new. It’s just been sitting on my desk covered with a hand towel. I have another station and am finding I don’t need two. All original boxes and manuals included. Asking $2700. Price includes shipping double boxed and paypal fees. Feel free to call, text or email. Will not ship until Monday 11/26/2018.

Call, text or email. I’m good on QRZ.

Thanks
    Brad
    KE0XS
    South of Pittsburgh

Attached Files:

W2RMT, NI2G and K4LIX like this.
  2. N8GLS

N8GLS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Interested & sent a couple questions to your email addr this morning.....de Brad

VE3TMT likes this.
  3. W5CGV

W5CGV Ham Member QRZ Page

Firm offer made via telephone this morning at about 0740 your time and is on your answering device.

Best 73s,

Walt
    W5CGV

4. KE0XS

KE0XS Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD...thanks for everyone’s interest.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.