ad: elecraft

SOLD IC-7610 and accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AB1JV, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AB1JV

AB1JV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my almost new Icom station. (Forced to downsize and can only keep one so my Elecraft K-line wins.)

IC-7610 (second owner, both of us non-smokers). Works FB, some light smudges on the top of the case otherwise cosmetically clean. $2600

RC-28 Remote Encoder. Purchased new from HRO 10/16/18 for $249. Selling for $175

RSBA1-VERSION 2 software. Version two was just released August 2018 and supports both primary and sub receivers including separate bandscopes. (Note the plastic "jewel case" CD box is cracked - came that way - but the CD itself is fine.) Bought new from DXE 10/2/2018 for $149. Selling for $99

Click-2-Tune button to trick Icom radios into providing 10W tuning signal for external non-Icom autotuners. Bought new from DXE 10/2 for $35. Selling for $25

Willing to split or take it all for $2800. PayPal only. Contact info in QRZ profile.

All prices include shipping. For radio and anything sold with it, shipping will be via FEDEX Ground CONUS only (fwiw that's not an obsolete term when dealing with heavy items via ground shipping). More than happy to ship it to HI, AL, territories and Canada and will cover first $50 of shipping cost, buyer to pay any excess. For any small items sold separately, Priority Mail shipping is included for US destinations.

Thanks, Gil Bishop AB1JV

IC7610-1.jpg IC7610-2.jpg IC7610-3.jpg RC28.jpg RSBA1V2.jpg CLICK2TUNE.jpg

NH7RO and W7GST like this.
  2. W7JPG

W7JPG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I’ll buy the RSBA1-VERSION 2 software. Pls check your
    QRZ email. 73, Chris W7JPG

3. W1SSN

W1SSN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Gilbert:
    I'll take the RC-28. Road trip to Situate!!
    TNX Scott, W1SSN

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  4. AB1JV

Software and RC-28 are SOLD.

5. AB1JV

Also, forgot to mention includes the original boxes for IC7610, and manuals, and hand mic.

6. KN0U

KN0U Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take the ic-7610

7. AB1JV

8. KN0U

KN0U Ham Member QRZ Page

Sent email to your listed QRZ email address just to cover my bases. Will wait for your reply , thank you.

9. AB1JV

Completely understand. Reply has been sent.

10. AB1JV

ALL SOLD. Thanks everyone.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.