For Sale IC-756 Pro II, PS-125, SP-23, -Reduced-

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8GLS, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8GLS

N8GLS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

IC-756ProII, HF/50MHz All-Mode Transceiver, s/n 03302, with original Owner’s Manual w/full size schematics, Service Manual (PDF only), (2) original full color brochures, HM-36 Hand Mic, DC Power Cord, Spare fuses and ¼” phone plug in original sealed bag.

Included matching accessories: PS-125 DC Power Supply (s/n 05859), SP-23 Speaker, and rare promotional Icom 756ProII World Time Clock (AQ-585).

All original cartons included except for the clock. Everything works as they should, sold as is, no returns, non-smoking environment, “crud free” and great condition with a few scuff’s on the sides of the SP-23 Speaker. I am the original owner and selling to fund my new IC-7610.

Display/Backlight Note: I don’t have any issues with the backlight in this rig, the pics will show a clear, bright display, HOWEVER, to dispel any concerns I am including an LED Back-Light Replacement Kit from VE3TMT with full color Installation Instructions in PDF format. See Max’s page on QRZ.com for additional info. I purchased his LED Backlight kit in Aug of 2018 as insurance in case the backlight ever did start to show signs of failing.

Radio serviced and checked by Icom in 2012 for a bad CI-V port and again in 2015 for a bad driver transistor. All repairs done by Icom’s Service Center in Michigan.

PRICE REDUCED TO $865 plus shipping & insurance. PayPal preferred or certified bank check. Original boxes will be bubble wrapped and packed into one 24" H x 18" W x 18" D carton weighing approx. 39 lbs. Selling as a complete package, No trades, prefer US/Canada only. Please contact me at my QRZ email with any inquiries.

73, de Brad N8GLS

Attached Files:

WB8P, KB3ZUI, W2RMT and 3 others like this.
  2. N8GLS

Sold pending funds - Thanks John !!

3. N8GLS

SOLD - Nice to meet you John and thanks for a smooth transaction !

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.