Ic-737 hf rig for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE3EE, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KE3EE

KE3EE Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a very nice Icom Ic-737 station for sale or trade, consists of the ic-737 hf rig 10-160 gen cov. rec. mars\cap mods.. built in antenna tuner with 2 programable antenna ports, comes with manual's both users and service, hand mic, power cord, also matching sp-21 speaker ($125.00 value) and depending on trade or sale offer a kenwood ps53 20 amp power supply. complete station is in very very near mint both looks and electrical condition. A full size rig with full size features and buttons...no searching thru menu's on this setup.I would like to trade for either a JRC Jst135hp or Kenwood ts450sat or maybe something else, what do you have or offer...No yaesu's please, I'm located near Pittsburgh,Pa and I travel frequently for work to the Columbus Ohio area.....Robb Ke3ee

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.