ad: UR5CDX-1

For Sale IC-718 with TX Problem

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9VX, Mar 14, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N9VX

N9VX Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale Icom IC-718 with transmit problem. The receive works fine, looks really good, don't see any scratches. There was not even any dust inside, don't think was used much.
    When I got the rig it did not transmit, I replaced the RF amp driver transistors and now it puts out 60 watts but the TX audio is raspy. I am tired of fooling with it.
    It comes with box, manual, hand mic (looks older) and short fused power cord.
    Price: $250 plus shipping in CONUS, Would prefer someone to pickup or meet in the Cincinnati, Dayton or Indianapolis. Payment by cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check or Zelle. I do not have a paypal account. Contact me by my email address on QRZ.

718-F.JPG

718-T.JPG
    718-B.JPG

2. K0UO

K0UO Subscriber QRZ Page

Have you tried it on CW

3. N9VX

N9VX Ham Member QRZ Page

No. Checked power out on RTTY.

4. KK4YPQ

KK4YPQ Ham Member QRZ Page

are you sure it is not the mic?

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.