ad: qroparts

For Sale IC-706MK2G, mic, cable, most of RMK-706.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6XA, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:08 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. W6XA

W6XA Ham Member QRZ Page

This MK2G has been completely aligned and tested. It meets or exceeds every specification. Included is an HM-118TN microphone, a really good aftermarket DC power cable, and most of the remote kit. The only thing missing is the radio body bracket and some of the screws. It does have the screw that fixes the remote cable to the radio body. Operators' manuals are available for download all over the internet including direct from Icom. If you need help, i can probably email one to you as an attachment. The file I have is just over 2GB. The radio will ship double boxed in its original carton with all the inserts. Shipping to any U. S. address is included for $700 or best offer. Contact me at 864-222-3539 or pwhansen@bellsouth.net. I do not monitor PM's here.

Attached Files:

K5MTY and KA0REN like this.
  2. W6XA

W6XA Ham Member QRZ Page

Price change, $600 shipped to U. S. address.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.