ad: M2Ant-1

I Wanna See Your QSL Card!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KF4SCI, May 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N3IL

N3IL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. N4CVX

N4CVX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Here's one of my old QSL's from my time in Germany. My old Ham buddy Lothar sent me this card years ago. I'm still looking for my old VP2EHF QSL Card to post here. Someplace I have a KR6DEM from Okinawa too. On this card, the "AAT9IV" was my Army MARS Callsign -- I operated AA9US too (The HQ, US Army Europe MARS Station in Heidelberg).
    DA1BB QSL Card.JPG

N0NB, KA0USE, VK6APZ and 3 others like this.
  3. K9SML

K9SML XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here’s mine.

86810EC9-3318-4950-AFE6-16C735D45E52.png

N0NB, KA0USE, VK6APZ and 5 others like this.
  4. W7FAN

W7FAN Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice. VF-114 AE and Plane Captain 1983-1986 on the Big E and NAS Miramar.

N4CVX and KK9W like this.
  5. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a phot0 somewhere on my laptop of a rail maintenance car that I took on the island of Mallorca, Spain in the city of Soller. It was basically the cab of a vehicle similar to a Model T-Ford with train wheels and some make-shift tool boxes.

Looks like someone else took a photo of it and posted it online
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

WZ7U, VK6APZ and KP4SX like this.
  6. K2EAG

K2EAG QRZ Lifetime Member #396 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Angela just made this design and I printed them out this week! I like the classic feel.

upload_2021-3-26_19-27-18.jpeg

N4CVX, N0NB, KA0USE and 5 others like this.
  7. KE5JLN

KE5JLN Ham Member QRZ Page

upload_2021-3-30_16-45-45.png

Here's mine!

N0NB, VK6APZ, KA0USE and 3 others like this.
  8. KB0TTL

KB0TTL Ham Member QRZ Page

I too could be categorized as obsessive over QSL cards, given the number of times I have changed the design on mine. One could practically tell what month they talked to me (at first) just by looking at the design of the card (that is, if they were able to see all the other designs). One of these days, I will have to decide on a "final product" and have them professionally printed as my Lexmark Color Laser is not cheap to maintain.

9. KB0TTL

KB0TTL Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for posting this. I saw it a few months ago and found it rather humorous. Yes, I had to laugh as I can totally get where the guy is coming from, yet I tend to be much more conservative and budget friendly with my st
    With a background image like that, you'd think it would have been more difficult to steal. I recommend using a super obscure font for your call sign on a multi-colored background. Unless you're skilled with graphics, it would take work to simply copy that (and honestly, most HAMS would rather spend the time building a new antenna).

10. N6BFG

N6BFG Ham Member QRZ Page

QSL Card.png

I'm proud to say I just finshed making my own QSL card today and plan to get it printed out.

I wasn't sure what to put on mine at first but ended up using one of the pictures I took while at work.

N0NB, VK6APZ, W7FAN and 3 others like this.