ad: elecraft

I Wanna See Your QSL Card!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KF4SCI, May 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
  1. OE4KSF

OE4KSF Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you - will look into it - And will try to do the same with the Austrian also

2. G3ZPF

G3ZPF Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks nice. Here is the png for the austrian association

OEVSV.png
    but against a blue sky you might prefer this version. I've added a thin white border

Attached Files:

AE7LP likes this.
  3. OE4KSF

Thank you both for the images - Its nicer now I think
    Thank you for your help
    73 de Knut

QSL_CARD_OE4KSF.png

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    N0NB, AE7LP, KI7HSB and 3 others like this.
  4. W7TCT

W7TCT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking good. Also, it is customary to add a box or space to write in the station contacted - the "QSO with" - and thus your line of "Confirming..." would not be needed.

Maybe swap out the RADIO box with QSO WITH and then, as there is plenty of space below the table, just have a "RADIO: " space there.

Lastly, I recommend changing the bottom line to be the same font as you have used above.

Very nice.

AE7LP likes this.
  5. OE4KSF

Thank you for your comments and help - I appreciate it

QSL_CARD_OE4KSF.png

N0NB, AE7LP, W7TCT and 1 other person like this.
  6. KK4YPQ

KK4YPQ Ham Member QRZ Page

HERE IS MINE. KIMG0045 (2).jpg

N0NB and G3ZPF like this.
  7. G3ZPF

G3ZPF Subscriber QRZ Page

That looks great Knut, and with such an absolutely spectacular scene in the background. Did you take that photo yourself?

8. OE4KSF

No I did not - Its taken from the nett - with all the copyright issues that follows. But I'm in contact with the picture company to pay for it - for my usage

G3ZPF likes this.
  9. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Here are my two most recent... I enjoy creating "rig specific" cards to commemorate memorable QSOs on my multitude of vintage rigs I rotate through the shack.

Most recently, I've put the SB-301 / SB-401 / SB-650 lineup back on the air and working 100% CW with the rigs as "separates"

KN7NNN is my "Nostalgic Novice Network" call sign and I'll freely admit I'm taking a little license in that MOST Novices of the "CW Novice era" would NOT have had the luxury of an SB-301/401 station - but I consider it to be a fairly insignificant concern, since there really are no "Novice CW bands" any longer. I just don't do CW in the "Extra sub-bands" as my one concession, and I run the power at 75 watts input (to the best of my reading of the meter). And of course I have LOTS of rigs I use with KN7NNN ... each has its own QSL card just like this.

The Heathkit Audio Filter I use (upper left) I actually built from a kit last year... yes, I built an "unbuilt Heathkit" LOL!

These are the latest of my QSL cards - got going with a bang working contacts on Straight Key Night (even though I was sick as a dog!) to launch the new year. Followed it up with the NAQP and other "day to day" CW contacts

I have a whole batch of cards ready to go out soon :)

Dave
    W7UUU
    KN7NNN

SB-301 401 QSL card W7UUU.jpg

SB-301 401 QSL card KN7NNN.jpg

N0NB, G3ZPF, BD2OC and 1 other person like this.
  10. BD2OC

BD2OC Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much good.

W7UUU likes this.