I Wanna See Your QSL Card!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KF4SCI, May 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KD5UVI

KD5UVI Ham Member QRZ Page

Ones for when I'm at my home in Texas and the other is when I'm at my place in Nevada. QSL-1.png QSL-2.png

WA7PRC, WZ7U, LZ2MVM and 3 others like this.
  2. VK6APZ

VK6APZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I make my own Qsl cards out here in the bush.
    Also when i was in Esperance i made my own

Attached Files:

LZ2MVM, WE4B, N1SZ and 3 others like this.
  3. W4RAV

W4RAV Ham Member QRZ Page

From an experimental license I held a few years ago...

vistaprint_QSLcards_WF9XJM.jpg

JL1DCA, WA7PRC, VK6APZ and 4 others like this.
  4. JL1DCA

JL1DCA Subscriber QRZ Page

早川愛美.jpg The girl's photo is my QSL of the hot version, the image is not my orginal though.
    The second one is the best spoken of of all my QSL versions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    LZ2MVM, N4AAB, WA7PRC and 1 other person like this.
  5. JL1DCA

JL1DCA Subscriber QRZ Page

The second one is spoken the best of of all my QSL versions.

N6HCM likes this.
  6. N4AAB

N4AAB Subscriber QRZ Page

They are both good QSL cards.

7. KC0OHT

KC0OHT Ham Member QRZ Page

8. KD5UVI

KD5UVI Ham Member QRZ Page

One of those is an older card. Here is the newer version and the one I'll be mailing out on Halloween night contacts.
    QSLS.png

LZ2MVM and W7UUU like this.
  9. K5CKS

K5CKS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am very happy with the way this one turned out. It is the first time I have used LJ1JZ. They were not "fast" but customer service is excellent and they are very reasonable. K5CKS_QSL small.jpg

VK6APZ, KC3GSV, WZ7U and 3 others like this.
  10. KN4BFO

KN4BFO Ham Member QRZ Page

Thought mine was funny ha ha ha it says

Forthwith this document states that our client named _________, using the official governmental identifier known as __________ affixed thereto this document effects an affirmation of said communications using the following designated equipment __________ with an effective ERP radiated power of _________ into an radiating apparatus know commonly as __________ at the said time of ______ Universal Coordinated Time on the following date in question____________ using the following promulgated designated location ______________.
    Henceforth by affirming this document with the great seal of _____________ (state or province)
    Our client DOES hereby affirm the precluding DID in fact take place using the included information as factual and truthful to the best of his/her ability. This document shall be an affirmation that the actual event DID take place as claimed in the prior receipt of the former that is listed contained herein. Therefore all claims regarding said electronic emissions are hereby now forthwith settled and this concludes the required transference prescribed forthwith.
    i got the idea from eham.net

Attached Files:

N5PZJ likes this.