I Wanna See Your QSL Card!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KF4SCI, May 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. K3SSB

K3SSB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My his & hers card...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

WB0MPB, KE8EAS, MI0YLT and 2 others like this.
  2. KE0IMD

KE0IMD Ham Member QRZ Page

3. W4KVW

W4KVW Ham Member QRZ Page

I would show you both of my QSL Cards but I don't know how to post pictures on this page.Sorry OM.

Clayton
    W4KVW

4. SE3X

SE3X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

upload_2017-9-30_6-45-30.jpeg

Card for my personal call. Photo from near my QTH, place called Rista fallet. Some of the scenes in Ronja the Robbers Doughter by famous writer Astrid Lindgren was filmed here. It's a beautiful, powerful and peace giving place. Goes there sometimes when I need to think and put things in perspective.

Have cards for my contest-/vanitycall, SE3X, as well. Most know one is the card as is my avatar picture.

upload_2017-9-30_6-53-35.jpeg

But this following shows why I'm living where I'm living, just love skiing and life up here in the mountains.

upload_2017-9-30_6-52-15.jpeg

Johan

WB0MPB and W7JZE like this.
  5. K2WH

K2WH XML Subscriber Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

K2WH QSL Card.jpg

K2MIK likes this.
  6. N4AAB

N4AAB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Some of the guys complained about how rough we had it... I expected a large number of push ups... instead the E-8, our company commander, took us over to the fence separating the Navy and USMC boot camps. He told us to listen without comment. We stood there for about 15 minutes. Then we marched off. The complainers about Navy boot camp had nothing further to say.

WZ7U likes this.
  7. N2UHC

N2UHC Ham Member QRZ Page

I just got done printing a bunch up because I sent out the last paper QSL I had. I've got about 30 different designs which I will send out randomly, except for the /QRP cards which I will send out for QRP contacts.

8. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Johan
    I love that water fall picture. Being there watching and hearing it must be so relaxing. I wish I had somewhere close to me to go like that.
    Thanks for posting it.
    John, WB0MPB

9. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

It is very easy. Make sure your card is on your computer (or what ever device you use for QRZ) then go down to the "write a reply" box at the bottom.
    Write a comment if you wash..............
    post 1.jpg
    Then click on "upload a file".......................
    post 2.jpg
    then select the .jpg of your QSL card from your computer and click on open...........................
    post 7.jpg
    then click on "thumb nail or full image" which ever one you want posted. (smaller or bigger)
    post 11.jpg
    The picture of what you selected will then be in the message box..........
    post 9.jpg
    Then click on "Post Reply" and your QSL card will be posted.
    post 10.jpg
    I hope I laid this out right and it is understandable. Good luck to you OM.
    73, John, WB0MPB

W4KVW likes this.
  10. K2MIK

K2MIK Ham Member QRZ Page