ad: hrd-2

I still can't confirm qso

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by N7LRG, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N7LRG

N7LRG Ham Member QRZ Page

I've copied the sender info and pasted it to confirm a qso but to no avail. 2 years now...I try and try again. Yes I have confirmed all fields correct. Any ideas? Should I use LOTW? I like QRZ but since the new website was created I've had no luck. Flame away folks as I really need help here.

2. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

We can't help you in the "Community Help Center". I am guessing you are still doing something wrong, but that is the only thing I can do ... is to guess.

Go to the Logbook Forum. SPECIFY which contact is a problem. The QRZ staff member can see the information logged by both of you. If something does not match, they can tell you that. They might tell you which piece of information is not a match. The will not tell you exactly what the problem is. What would be the point of a double blind Logging system if they just told you how to match contacts up.

Perhaps accurate Logging is not your strong point. Have you considered Checkers instead?

3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

ouch!

4. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I would try the "Logbook users forum" and read the stickies there first. I assume you are talking about a problem with the QRZ logbook but cannot tell for sure.

............Bob

5. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Please post a screen shot of your contact .
    Example:
    help1.jpg

Or re-post to the Logbook User Forum.
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/logbook-user-forum.79/

Thank you,

6. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

7. N7LRG

N7LRG Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok thanks all. I will try the above shown and report back. Gotta brush up on my checkers skills too haha!

N6QIC likes this.