ad: TinyPaddle-1

I am still alive

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by WA2ZDY, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

Thanks to all who have been in touch with me and all others who have kept me in their thoughts and prayers.  

Some of you know I fell seriously ill on 31 Jan and spent a week in CCU, including emergency surgery, another week in a stepdown unit, and today just got home from 12 days in rehab.

I've regained my ability to at least walk with help and/or a walker, so things are improving.

Anyway, again, thanks to all who've been in touch and called.  You guys helped get me through.

2. K3UD

K3UD Guest

Chris,

I did not know but I am happy that you are up and about. Keep punching!

George
    K3UD

3. KC0KBH

KC0KBH Ham Member QRZ Page

Keep going! Hams seem to live the longest out of other hobbies!

4. AB8RU

AB8RU Ham Member QRZ Page

I know the flu & colds are going around, my YF & I got it, had to stop all extra activities lately.

5. WA5KRP

WA5KRP Ham Member QRZ Page

JEEZO-WEEZO!  [​IMG]  Proof positive I still don't have a clue what's going on.  

Hope this will help you get through the blues.....

[​IMG]

Buenos suertes, vato!

WA5KRP
    Texas

6. KC7UP

KC7UP Ham Member QRZ Page

That will cheer me up.
    Curt

7. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

RIght now that girl would kill me! But thanks for the wishes, I appreciate them all.

8. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Yeah, but whatta way to go!!

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

9. KB2VXA

KB2VXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Chris,

Better late than never and I hope you're reading this!

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, around that time I had some of my own. From Christmas Eve until 18 February I was laid up in the hospital with a massive infection, septicemia. Like you I recovered and join you on the Old Fart Net of the QRZ Forum. (;->)

Hey KRP, I used to go out with her! Oh, and I thought (W)KRP was in Cincinatti.

Right Chris, she WOULD kill you, I barely survived her Klingon mating practices.

73 de Warren KB2VXA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.