I AM SORRY BUT THIS CRAP MAKES ME ANGRY!

Discussion in 'Straight Keys - CW Enthusiasts' started by WD0BC, Feb 14, 2016.

ad: Subscribe
  1. WD0BC

WD0BC Ham Member QRZ Page

2. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

What's said is that 5 folks have bid on it new to the hobby or not the photos are very clear. As I have stated in the past if he wants a 1,000.00 for it and a buyer is happy to pay it's between those two not my concern.

3. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

It makes me mad when people post unneeded tags with their links on QRZ. :eek:

Why do people do that ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/291681077031

I can see why you are sorry.

No need to be. Good Luck. You have 4 hours left.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  4. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks like it is worth $20!

K9ASE likes this.
  5. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

Okay..so let the buyer beware.
    Some sellers are more interested in being correct than others. They only know what they see in labels and such. Some research things better than others and will listen to others, some not. Many don't have a clue as to what they are selling.
    As an uninformed buyer, ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances!!

It didn't sell anyway.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  6. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

The seller took the auction down before it ended so must have taken your communication with them to heart after thinking about it. Said they would look into it before putting it back up for auction again. I explained some of the easy to see differences between the Japanese JJ-38 and the J-38.

7. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

The key in question is an Ameco K4. The one I had as a Novice in 1970-71 worked well, as fast as I could go (about 25 wpm).

Bryan WA7PRC

8. KK4NSF

KK4NSF Ham Member QRZ Page

wow... that IS a cheapo Japanese copy. I gave one away for free just a few weeks ago. (I kept my REAL J-38, though)

I never trust what e-byers tell me. If I can't tell for sure that something is genuine from the pics, I just pass it by. You can't trust anybody online these days.

9. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

As the late Wayne Green had posted in the classified section of 73 Magazine.
    Caveat Emptor

W0GSQ likes this.
  10. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

"If it aint broke, your not trying hard enough"> RED Green