I Am Not Making This Up

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N2EY, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. WF4W

WF4W Ham Member QRZ Page

the impression i get is that MANY do not live in an HOA and base their opinion on the sensational articles that make it nationally.. .

W4IOA likes this.
  2. KG5QBI

KG5QBI Subscriber QRZ Page

That could be an interesting class action for diminished value claims.

3. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

Just paint a picture of the inside on your garage door. Poor mans cloaking.

KV4PD and KK5JY like this.
  4. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

I think it was in UK a few years back, a truck with giant screens on the side was driving around and projecting what was behind the screen. People were freaking out and/or laughing.

5. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

Objectivity isn't relevant to this discussion.

If anyone tried such an absurd trick in our community as described, he/she/they would not be serving long.

The market is the only objective indicator of desire and around here, they can't build HOA communities fast enough to meet demand. There are also an abundance of residential areas without CC&Rs here, many contemporary in design and build date, but without the protections from eyesores such as antennas and builders can't sell them or sell at reduced prices. However, facts don't seem to matter to some people.

6. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

Not this but great idea

N6QIC likes this.
  7. N2SUB

N2SUB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

WU8Y, WD4IGX, KF0G and 2 others like this.
  8. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

I wonder how long it will be before someone realizes, "hey, we can get people to follow us anywhere as long as we put a football game on the big-screen on the back of the truck..." :rolleyes:

KF0G likes this.
  9. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

@KK5JY. Meant to reply..,
    Never miss another game due to travel.
    I guess with driverless cars, you can just watch your own screen though. Kids have it so good.

KK5JY likes this.
  10. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

With our housing prices, everyone has someone living in the garage. People rent closets in SF. (No jokes please).

N2SUB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.