ad: AlphaRF-1

I am bored

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KC9FVR, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KC9FVR

KC9FVR Ham Member QRZ Page

Does anyone want to talk? [​IMG]

2. W7DJM

W7DJM Banned QRZ Page

Come on over, I'll give you something to do that will relieve your boredom.

3. KC9FVR

[​IMG] so wuts up?

4. KC9FVR

C ya

5. KN6Z

KN6Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Talk to me, young man.

6. W5HTW

W5HTW Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KC9FVR @ June 08 2004,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone want to talk? [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Sure ... meet ya on 7040 khz at 0200Z June 9

Ed

7. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Does anyone want to listen?? [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV

8. W9JI

W9JI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KC9FVR @ June 08 2004,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone want to talk? [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    YEAH HAY DERE

9. N8CPA

N8CPA Ham Member QRZ Page

The real Amateur Radio skill is listening. The ratio of usage between speaker and microphone [sp:mic] should be at least equal to that of the distribution between ears and mouths [=/&gt;2:1.]

10. KD4AMG

KD4AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] your statement has the words : &quot; I am bored &quot;.

Your profile reads TECHNICIAN

Study to become a general class operator. HF is a wonderful place to find / make new friends and be able to talk 24 / 7 on the different bands with a modest system.

Sure you have to take new tests and learn more. But that is GOOD. You have already shown that you ARE capable to learn, since you know as much as you do. Strive to learn more.

You can do it. The tests are not that hard. Memorization is not required, just knowing the answer to a few questions. Many others from varied life situations have accomplished it....lawyers, doctors, truck drivers, house wives, children under the age of 10, computer wizards , wal - mart employees, college students, law enforcement officials...the list is endless of who you will find on vhf, uhf and the HF frequencies.

Keep searching, continue to learn about the varied ways of AMATEUR radio. YOU can do it.

--- ai4ep ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.