I am a Verified Member, why can't I reply to Swap Meet threads????

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by W2KG, Jul 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. W2KG

W2KG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am a verified member and have recently (within last 30 days) registered the computer that I am using to access QRZ.com. Why can't I reply to Swap Meet threads??????????????????????????????????????????? Do I have to be a paid member now, too?

2. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

If you were "verified" then a green banner would appear under your callsign. You are probably lacking in sending in, or providing, all of the things required for "verified" status.

3. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

You may be confusing the 2FA (2-factor authentication) process with verification.
    2FA secures your login but is only the first step in obtaining verification. To fully complete the process so you have the Verified banner and access to the Swapmeet sections, you also need to provide the necessary proof of ID (either a LoTW certificate or photo ID).
    Here is one of the many threads explaining verification-
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/how-to-become-a-verified-member.660170/

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Well, it certainly looks like you got it now :)

Dave
    W7UUU

5. YD2UBR

YD2UBR Ham Member QRZ Page

all need the process of my friend, my brother, all will be beautiful in time, success for you

N1VAU likes this.
  6. KG9DD

KG9DD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I verified yesterday how do I reply to the add,s

7. KB2SUJ

KB2SUJ Ham Member QRZ Page

You are not Verified until the Green box shows under your name.

8. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

Until then you are only Vilified----

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

KB2SUJ likes this.
  9. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Verification isn't instant. It's done by hand - your name goes in the queue until a paid QRZ staffer reviews them. Even LoTW-based ID applications must be hand approved (despite a rumor to the contrary).

So just give it a day or two.

In the meantime, just PM or email the seller your question. That's often the best way to ask questions anyway - and some sellers it's the ONLY way they want questions posed

Dave
    W7UUU