ad: wmr-1

SOLD Hytera PD982i

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2KUB, Apr 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KD2KUB

KD2KUB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good Evening Everyone,

My daughter's medical needs have heightened and therefore have also increased the cost of her quality of life. Because of this, I will need to liquidate some of my Amateur Radio possessions.

For this add, I will be selling my Hytera PD982i. This is a full commercial monoband HT that has a majority of the licenses included to unlock several options.

DVR (digital voice recorder)
    Wideband 25k
    Single Frequency Repeater

The pinnacle of this radio is the Single Frequency Repeater function. This allows this 4w HT to become a temporary repeater on one frequency utilizing both timeslots for transmission of DMR signals. Incoming signals on one timeslot can be re-transmitted on the opposite timeslot. This works with other Hytera radios as well as Chinese radios using promiscuous mode. Hytera did a remarkable job with this radio and it really shows in it's usability and quality. This radio also carries a high price tag for it's quality and software stability (unlike other Chinese radios with issues).

In this package, a buyer will receive my entire setup:

• 2 authentic Hytera batteries
    • The radio it self in perfect working order
    • Desktop charger
    • Lapel Mic
    • Programming Cable
    • Charging wall wart (not in picture)
    • Programming cable
    • All included software licenses
    • CPS for the radio
    I will also be including my portable MMDVM, recently purchased from a ham on ebay. This MMDVM is based upon an HS_Hat running a Raspberry Pi Zero W. The case was 3D printed along with an internal 18650 battery and a charging circuit. All that is needed is a cellular hotspot.

Price: Everything in this lot was brand new and i paid around $1400.00 for the lot. I was heavily into DMR at this time and needed something more reliable than just the usual radios on the market for ARES / RACES in our county. I am asking $1050 for this entire lot. I know this sounds like alot, and it is, but this is a quality HT with commercial attributes and heavily durable.

No trades unfortunately, I need to recoup the losses to the hospitals.

As usual, If there is any interest, please call me at 3ONE5-4FOUR7-3ZERO85 or email me at my QRZ email address. I prefer paypal but will take a bank check or legitimate money order.

I am somewhat flexible on this price. There is no returns on this due to part swappers. If you are in any doubt, check my reviews in HAM-to-HAM References. Please, contact me before purchasing or making any paypal payments. If you need any additional pictures or video, let me know.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

2222.JPG 1111.JPG

2. KD2KUB

Price dropped to $850, again flexible on the price.

3. KD2KUB

Removing MMDVM from this posting. Price dropped to $800. Thanks admins for your continued support.

4. KD2KUB

Dropping Price down to $650.00

5. KE7RUX

KE7RUX Ham Member QRZ Page

KD2KUB, does your Hytera come with the DMR Tier III full-duplex option?

6. KD2KUB

Admin, please mark as sold

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.