For Sale Hy-Gain TH-7DX - pick up only in NC

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4WG, Apr 26, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. W4WG

W4WG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hy-Gain TH-7DX for sale in very good condition. This is a 7 element, 3 band beam antenna designed for broadband, high performance operation on the 10,15 and 20 meter bands. Stainless steel hardware and clamps are used on all electrical connections. Comes with Hy-Gain's 50 ohm B-86 balun. I'm upgrading to a Hy-Gain TH-11DX is why I'm selling. Antenna is located in Carthage, NC. Currently in use, but will be taken down by mid May, 2018. Price is$450 if I remove or $300 if you take down. Will not ship.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  2. W4WG

W4WG Ham Member QRZ Page

That is correct at 22 meters/72 feet.

3. W4WG

W4WG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hy-Gain TH-7DX for sale in very good condition. This is a 7 element, 3 band beam antenna designed for broadband, high performance operation on the 10,15 and 20 meter bands. Stainless steel hardware and clamps are used on all electrical connections. Comes with Hy-Gain's 50 ohm B-86 balun. I have upgraded to a Hy-Gain TH-11DX is why I'm selling. Antenna is located in Carthage, NC. The TH-7DX is now down and ready to go. I will include the 8' x 1 1/2" aluminum mast with the antenna. Sorry, but can not ship.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.