ad: UR5CDXcom-1

For Sale Hy-Gain Telex TH-7DX HF Beam Antenna with BN4000 Balun – Updated - NJ Pick Up ONLY

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2TG, May 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K2TG

K2TG Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale is a pre-MFJ Hy-Gain Telex TH-7DX 7 element HF beam antenna for 10, 15, and 20 meters. I am the original owner. It is partially disassembled, with the longest element currently at 15 feet 5 ½ inches. You can break it down further for transport, if you like. The second largest piece is the center boom section, at 14 feet, 4 ½ inches – it cannot be broken down any further. The pieces are marked for easy reassembly. Comes with the optional BN4000 balun and a manual. New hardware kits to replace the boom support mast clamps and turnbuckles as well as the rusted bolts that go through the mast bracket have been shipped and are scheduled to arrive within the next several days. The only thing missing would be the boom support cable, as the original was steel and subject to rust. Most people now use Phillystran.

Price lowered to $300.

Will not ship. Pick up in Sewell, NJ, near Glassboro, in southern New Jersey (about 20 miles SE of Philadelphia).

You can contact me at (856) 589-9182. Thanks for reading and 73 from K2TG. A.JPG B.jpg C.JPG D.JPG E.JPG F.JPG G.JPG H.JPG I.JPG

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.