Huggins Did It!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KX4Z, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Aannnnnndddddd.... no answer -- he picked a non-authoritative bit of writing to try and get the testimony he desired. We have patients who do the same thing. Doesn't change the truth.

Gordon

2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

1. No, I am not a programmer. Hence my wanting to see the working model.
    2. I have not, and not sure what that has to do with my question.
    3. I have not seen any hex characters.
    4. Apparently not.
    5. Apparently not.

Happy now?

So, instead of a bunch of uncalled for a$$hattery, how about helping out someone with a legitimate question instead of taking the "I'm better than you" tack?
    If you were my physician, I would fire you with that sort of attitude.

I think my discussion is with Mr. Huggins and not with you.

3. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, so you have some work to do, before you challenge the integrity of the report from Mr. Huggins, myself, Jeff Capehart, and Leland Gallup. Normally, a person off the street does not question a neurosurgeon about how they chose to place a VP drain if they don't even know what one is.
    It isn't about me being "happy" it is about how we establish facts in the western way of thought. Papers are written, data produced, discussed by people who actually understand the issue.

1. If you have no experience in software, then it makes little sense for you to claim encryption without doing a search on github for John Wiseman's code and at least asking someone with some knowedge....."is there any encryption algorithm here?" That is work,, but if you are going to make a serious attack on the truthfulness of people....you need to do the work.
    2. If you haven't even read the filing by Huggins....then there is little reason to discuss it. Go do your homework.
    3. If you didn't see his appendices....you need to do your homework.
    4. You could at least READ what lzhuf is all about so you could formulate reasonable questions.
    5. If you haven't even read our witnessed account...you aren't seriously interested.

And I'm not your physician.
    When you have a REAL legitimate question, from an informed understanding, then it would be the right thing to discuss it.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  4. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

What I had started to say, is that it is fun sometimes to read all the people who make loud statements or demands on this forum.....
    and then go look at their filings of data or discussion on the FCC web site.

There is often a disconnect.

Everyone has opinions. Real facts, explanations, justifications, understanding of issues.....much more rare. Huggins did a superb piece of detective work and made a solid finding that people who claim to be real experts.....did not apparently even try. For years. Then he backed it up by putting all the explanation, the data, the outcomes in print, just like my group did. Honorable people present their proofs and justifications so that other honorable people can read them, understand, or question.

Gordon

WU8Y likes this.
  5. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok, you've had your (excessively gleeful) gloating and happy dance about others predictions. GET OFF IT!

Focus now on describing more about the method, equipment, Post an example of the decoded message!

Point of order: At this time all we have are your repeating of a claim of decoding by K4XO. It is entirely reasonable for us to ask for more information. bill

p.s. I stand on the side that ALL ham transmissions should be open, transparent and visible without special equipment.

K0IDT, WZ7U and N0TZU like this.
  6. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

I have never claimed encryption. You have me confused with someone else.

Obviously my question isn't for you, you have no desire to be helpful beyond being pedantic about this. I ask as an outside observer, not versed in any of this. Apparently in your method of "western thinking", this makes me persona non-grata. Not the first time I've been talked down to by someone in the medical profession.

I'm not, or ever were, challenging your works' manhood. I wanted to see it work in real time. Since you obviously cannot/will not produce a way for me to do this I will have to wait until someone comes along that can. You have to be able to demonstrate your ability to the layman if you ever wish to achieve credibility. Unless you don't care about the average Joe.

And I'm not your physician.
    You're right. I will be sure to make out an advanced directive to see that remains so.

I had a legitimate question. Apparently not for you.

Here is a relevant question. If Mr. Huggins is the force behind this much needed revelation, why sir are you being such a bombastic mouthpiece?

K0IDT and KA0HCP like this.
  7. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

You are welcome to drive to my house and we can put it back together for you. or you could actually read what Huggins wrote and DO IT because what he did is a lot simpler in the long run. You could then see it for yourself. Credibility to the layman is not the issue here; understanding by licensed amateurs and professionals who have understanding. the way is perfectly clear for you to even repeat either experiment -- both were published with all the information needed to replicate them. Start doing your homework. Those of us who have actually put work into this....are waiting.

8. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

You do understand that both Huggins and I have posted messages that were decoded, right? did you even READ what he or I wrote?
    Everyone is welcome to have their opinion, but failure to understand demonstrated fact is another matter.

9. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You are being "Un-helpful" and more than a tad insulting.

I do not find any such examples in this thread, having read it three times. None of your posts specifically states any link to such. Would you please be specific where this information is located?

[edit] p.s. You have a bad habit of dropping random links in your posts without identifying what they relate to.

10. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you referring to post 32? I am usually not in the habit of clicking random you tube videos. Help me to understand where this uneducated dolt is supposed to be looking.

Besides, I was left with the impression (right or wrong) that there is a way any of us can do this for ourselves in real time at our convenience. Am I expecting/reading in too much here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.