SOLD HTX-100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA2PKB, Feb 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WA2PKB

WA2PKB Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a perfect, clean, never modified HTX-100 with mount and mic that I used mobile for about 3 months in 1990, when I bought the rig. I fired it up last week, and it seems to function fine. Ran it into the Bird and it still showed 25W CW.

I have not made a contact with the rig since about 1991, but made some good DX while mobile on my drive to work. The unit is flawless, except for a very small cosmetic dent in the plastic on the front bezel. No crack in the bezel. Photo shows honestly. Like new mic, no odor, and power cord, and mount. Never been modded. $140 shipped to you, (CONUS). If you don’t like it, I will take it back minus one-way shipping, but it’s a like-new keeper.

Bill

wrz@instrumentratings.com

(518) 596-6956

SOLD!

htx.jpg IMG_4827.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    W7UUU and KN4OO like this.
  2. KT1R

KT1R Ham Member QRZ Page

I will buy it. I plan to use it as the N1ME beacon on 10 Meters. Can you confirm it works OK on 10 CW? Thanks!!! 73 de KT1R Lou Eckert, Hermon Maine n9kc88@gmail.com
    I can use Paypal or check etc.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.