Wanted HTX-100 or HTX10 (10 mtrs CW-SSB Mobile)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by M0HXC, Sep 4, 2015.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. M0HXC

M0HXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Francis, thank you for your reply. The deal with KK4ZNJ is not closed yet but it is getting close to it. 10 meters is not so active as it supposed to be around the sunspots. I was merely looking for a mobile HF transceiver for more HF bands, like a IC-706mk2 or so. But I have a very small budget and can not afford this type yet. I have also looked at 11/10 meter CB sets, but I am not familiar with 11 meters CB. So for the moment I stick with 10 meters mobile until I can afford something else. Anyway when the other deal will pass, I will let you know. You can sell it on QRZ always later.

Thank you very much for all the effort so far.
    73's Fer

2. M0HXC

Hello OM,
    My XYL is going to NY next week. Can you contact me on fernicci-at-hotmail.com? Tnx & 73

3. M0HXC

Hi Lucas,
    It would be nice if we can do the deal. My XYL is going to NY bext week and can take it with her.
    Please send the pic's and other relevamt info to fernicci-at-hotmail.com

Tnx and 74's

4. M0HXC

Hello OM,
    I like to buy your HTX-10, Can we close the deal a.s.a.p.? My wife is now in the states and I like she bring it back to me. Please send your PP address to fernicci-at-Hotmail.com. Then I can also send you my address where you can send it to.
    Thanks, Fer

5. M0HXC

Hi,
    I am still waiting for your reply, I like to buy this radio.
    I need your PayPal info etc.
    Send a reply to fernicci=at

6. KK4ZNJ

KK4ZNJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I am so sorry my HTX-10 is no longer for sale, I am so sorry for the late and sort notice.
    73's

7. M0HXC

Okay, no problem.
    If you ever want to sell it, just send me a message.
    73's

8. M0HXC

Hi OM's'

The chase for a working and good HTX-10 is still ongoing. I prefer to buy a HTX-10 rather then a HTX-100, just because it has more modes and smaller.
    So if you have one, just send me a message.

Tnx

9. M0HXC

Hi OM's
    After my hunt for a HTX-10 also this hunt will be over.
    Thank you for watching and replying.
    73's Fer

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.