ad: ProAudio-1

Wanted HTX-100 or HTX10 (10 mtrs CW-SSB Mobile)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by M0HXC, Sep 4, 2015.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. WA4ZYN

WA4ZYN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for your phone call this morning. It was a pleasant surprise. I promise: as soon as I have the free time, I will check out that radio.

Thank you for your patience.

Francis

2. M0HXC

M0HXC Ham Member QRZ Page

HI Francis,
    It was nice talking to you. take your time with the check.
    73, Fer

3. KK4ZNJ

KK4ZNJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello there PA1FN this is KK4ZNJ, have you found a HTX-10 or HTX-100 yet? If not, I have a HTX-10 that I could sell to you.

4. M0HXC

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply on my ad. Can you tell me the status of the HTX-10? Do you have pictures? What is your price? I have PayPal and an address in the states (NY).
    73's Fer

5. M0HXC

Hi Francis,
    I just had another reaction from KK4ZNJ regarding the HTX. My wife is going to visit her mum in NY on the 29th of September for 7 days. It would be nice if she can bring back a HTX10 or an HTX100 with her.
    What is the status of your HTX100?

73's Fer

6. KK4ZNJ

It is in great condition, it is clean it comes with the mounting bracket, power cord, mic. I can ship in the U.S.A. I can do PayPal and will post pictures when I get home

7. M0HXC

Okay, what do you like to have for it?

8. KK4ZNJ

9. WA4ZYN

WA4ZYN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello. I haven't gotten as far with testing as I meant. I tried putting the radio on the air for testing, and its output is as it should be, but 10 meters was dead over the weekend. I really need a QSO with someone to check the audio. I also need to put a new element in the microphone. I will try getting a friend of mine who lives 3 miles away to get on 10 meters with me.

Sorry. I hope the other guy's offer worked for you!

Francis WA4ZYN

10. M0HXC

Hello OM,
    $ 100 is a nice price, is this including shipping? You can send the pic's to my e-mail address: fernicci-at-hotmail.com. Also we can use this address for other info.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.