ad: Alphaant-1

Wanted HTX-100 or HTX10 (10 mtrs CW-SSB Mobile)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by M0HXC, Sep 4, 2015.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. M0HXC

M0HXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello OM's, I am looking for a HTX-100 10 meter SSB radio for in my car.
    The transceiver must be in a working and good condition (no home-made mods).
    Preferable with bracket and microphone.
    It is possible to ship the transceiver to an address in the USA or a different one in Europe.
    P&P will be paid.
    Send price and photos to my e-mail address.

The second choice will be a HTX-10 (instead of a HTX-100).
    Thanks for looking.
    73's M0HXC (mike zero hotel x-ray charlie) (ex PA1FN)

2. W4ITG

W4ITG Ham Member QRZ Page

3. W4NWS

W4NWS Ham Member QRZ Page

4. M0HXC

5. WA4ZYN

WA4ZYN Ham Member QRZ Page

I will check out an HTX-100 that I have. I need to make sure it works. If it does work, can you do PayPal? I could ship to a USA address.

Francis WA4ZYN

6. M0HXC

Hi Francis, shipping to an address in the USA is not a problem. Can you do it for a nice price? Does it come with a bracket and mike? Do you have pictures?

Thanks for your help.
    73's Fer M0HXC

7. M0HXC

I also can do PayPal.

73 Fer

8. WA4ZYN

WA4ZYN Ham Member QRZ Page

In reference to other hams not responding: many of the scams going around on these websites involve an overseas buyer wanting the goods shipped to a different address. People are just very wary these days because of all the scams. If you are paying by PayPal, I can deal with that, but only if I ship to a USA address.

About the HTX-100: I will try to check it out and see if it works correctly this weekend, and I will get back to you. If it works as it should, I will send pictures. I cannot remember if it has the mobile bracket, but it has a microphone. The microphone needs the element replaced, but I do already have a new element for it.

I will be back in touch as soon as I find out. If you find a radio in the meantime, don't wait for me!

Francis WA4ZYN

9. M0HXC

Hi Francis, I understand this. I have an address in NY in the USA. I will wait for your reply.

73s Fer M0HXC

10. M0HXC

Hello Francis,
    I understand your point regarding the scams. I have an American wife and her mom lives in Wyandanch New-York. So you can ship it to this address. I have also Pay-Pal which is a secure pay method for you as seller and for ma as an buyer. By the way did you had time to look at it? I will try to contact you by phone later for the details.
    73's Fer M0HXC

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.