HRD lookup address sometimes includes callsign

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by NI0K, Apr 30, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. NI0K

NI0K XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I use Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD). The Logbook module will look up data for a callsign. HRD has a place called "Location" that shows the name and address. Sometimes this will show the name and address, sometimes only the name and sometimes the name, callsign and address. These cases are all hams in the US, and a visit to the QRZ webpage for their callsign shows their complete info, formatted as all the other US hams. There isn't any place I've found to edit this info. Suggestions?

2. KG5THG

KG5THG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

With hrd, you can have it use differnt databases to look up callsign information. What's your lookup order?

3. NI0K

Public UCSDB, Private UCSDB, Logbook, QRZ, Country List

4. KG5THG

KG5THG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Can't ask for better in the lookup order. I have found that sometimes I have the same issue. For me, I figure jtalert doesn't get all the info when it logs the contact. I usually just open the contact in hrd and press lookup. If you do that be careful if they are a rover.

5. NI0K

upload_2020-5-2_7-50-25.png
    The "Fix" button doesn't do anything. When I put QRZ.com above my logbook a Lookup populates the address. Apparently the Lookup function fills fields with the first instance it finds in the lookup order.