HRD license server error

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by K7LOL, May 31, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. K7LOL

K7LOL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I recently got a new PC and am trying to install Ham Radio Deluxe. It is a licensed copy that I purchased and I have the activation key. After "install" if I try to run the software the license manager says the server is not responding. Here is the error screen I am seeing.

[​IMG]

One of the servers is responding and the license is valid. Any ideas ?

2. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you install HRD while being logged in to your computer as a Administrator ?

It looks like you have a Socket error, And you need to have a Secured Socket connection. Are you using a VPN ?

It may be a Firewall setting. Or their server is not working properly.

I am guessing that you are using Windows 10, So that may make a easy fix complicated. :rolleyes:

Good Luck.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  3. G3YPP

G3YPP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Have you downloaded the latest version 6.7 from the HRD website. You will also need to recover a new 6.7 format activation key. All instructions on the HRD website and all at no cost if you have previously purchased HRD
    The old style licence server is off line.
    The only glitch is if you have changed your email address since purchasing HRD and your new email address is not registered on their system. In that case you will need to call sales to get your new activation key. Again, this is at no cost to you.

K8HIT likes this.
  4. G3YPP

G3YPP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's all gone quiet.

5. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Seems that operator error never gets a reply for the fix. o_O

HUA is hard on the head. :eek: