ad: M2Ant-1

HR2.0 - New Ham Radio YouTube Channels You Need To Watch

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KC5HWB, Feb 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

The one we are going around with here.

N3FAA and G7DAZ like this.
  2. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Your oblivious to what we are discussing so the only option is to boycott the site until management listens. At least the majority of the complainers do support the site unlike you who only takes. And please don't tell us you support the site by making your inane videos.

PS. Not an analogy. Look it up so you understand.

KK9W, N3FAA and G7DAZ like this.
  3. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I thought you were "done arguing"

Myself I actually am done with this post. As I have stated, the subject from the OP was not anywhere near what have been discussed in the last several pages.

No one can please everyone with what they do. I can't please everyone. Neither can any of you reading this post. I am sorry that we disagree on these things, but as I also stated, I am not going to leave this page to the negative posters who would lead folks to believe that Ham Radio is still full of a bunch of people with that type of attitude. There are many more of us that actually want to help newcomers by welcoming them into the hobby and helping them grow.

You'll see me on another post soon. I hope it can stay more on-topic. Those of you not interested are welcomed to find other posts on this forum, there are plenty of them to go around.

KD5BVX likes this.
  4. K6VOX

K6VOX Ham Member QRZ Page

ya but when blood is in the water its a feeding frenzy from the QRZ Sharks....( runs and hides with a beer)

KD5BVX and KC5HWB like this.
  5. WA6VVC

WA6VVC Ham Member QRZ Page

More content doesn't equate to quality. Lots of voodoo concepts without the math, proven over time and practice. The ones that compare radios based on size, number of buttons, weight, color, or built -in flashlight... Really. More to radio that a roger beep.

WN1MB likes this.
  6. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Yikes! What a mess. Enough already

When the deleted (or need to be deleted!) posts outnumber the relevant ones....

Dave
    W7UUU

K0UO, KC4LRR, W0FW and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.