ad: Radclub22-1

HR2.0: Episode 94 - Green Country Hamfest 2017

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KC5HWB, May 9, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

http://www.livefromthehamshack.tv/2017/05/09/episode-94-green-country-hamfest-2017/
    -------------------------------------------------

Today I get to sit down with Merlin, WB5OSM, and Tim, KE0GWR, at the Green Country Hamfest in Claremore, OK. We get to learn about the history of the Hamfest itself, andabout some cool new toys from Bridgecom Systems for Amateur Radio repeaters..

This is the type of show I plan to record at several upcoming Hamfests in 2017 and 2018. If you're interested in being interviewed or just rag-chewing,hit me up..

http://livefromthehamshack.tv

N5WLS and IX1FIT like this.
  2. N5WX

N5WX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Enjoyed the Green country history review Merlin. Thanks.

3. AA9NN

AA9NN Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey Man! I thought you were some crazy hillbilly! :) But I like your show!! Keep up the good work! I got some Bridgecom radios, good stuff!
    73!
    Jim AA9NN

4. N5UUA

N5UUA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Jason! Really enjoyed the interview with Merlin on the history of the hamfest, I remember some of the locations mentioned. We live not far from the Western Hills location mentioned. Thanks for sharing the video.

5. AB8CL

AB8CL Ham Member QRZ Page

Just an FYI Jason, did you know that the Dayton Hamvention will now also be held in Green County? This might start to get confusing. hihi

6. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

COUNTY? or COUNTRY?

7. N5PP

N5PP Ham Member QRZ Page

really enjoyed Merlin's history of the Claremore Hamfest. Learned a lot.thanks Jim n5pp

KC5HWB likes this.