ad: elecraft

HR2.0 - Best HF Ham Radio Under $2000 - 4 Best HF Transceivers 2021

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KC5HWB, Dec 15, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Today I discuss the Best HF Ham Radio Transceivers under the $2000 mark. Previously I had discussed the Best HF Ham Radios under $1000, so this video is a continuation of the first one. In this video, we disc Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood and FlexRadio Transceivers for the Best HF Ham Radios in 2020 and moving into 2021.

WB6MMV likes this.
  2. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Other than the Flex, have you actually owned and used any of these radios ?

KC5HWB and KO2Q like this.
  3. KJ7PVJ

KJ7PVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I really enjoy your videos. Keep up the good work.

KC5HWB likes this.
  4. KC5HWB

Used the TS-590g and FT-991a on a few occasions. I own an IC-7300 that I use in all of my POTA vids. I think the only one I haven't used is the FTDX but I have a friend who has that radio and loves it, and I value his opinion

5. KC5HWB

Thanks!

6. N7EAA

N7EAA Ham Member QRZ Page

The day I spend more than $500 for any amateur radio equipment is the day I no longer am an "amateur" radio operator. A $300 ten tec corsair has a receiver that will kick the ass of most all the newer gear and does'nt take a catalog and thousands of memory pages to bring in a weak signal. Spend the money on a decent antenna system and the world is yours with a very inexpensive radio! oh wait, that would actually require some amateur radio skills instead of a big bank account, better disregard the above comments with the current state of amateur radio knowledge.

7. ND2Z

ND2Z Ham Member QRZ Page

I agree with N7EAA.