For Sale HP-8592A Spectrum Analyzer + Agilent E4416 EPM Power Meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9TMV, Feb 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K9TMV

K9TMV Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a couple of pieces of test equipment for sale. Taken from a working environment and just no longer needed. I am not sure where to set the pricing for each piece but have googled to get rough ideas. I will sell each separately if needed. If interested please make me a reasonable offer(s). The worst I could say is no. I will ship CONUS only and buyer to pay shipping. I use "Square" which is just as secure as PayPal.

HP 8592A Spectrum Analyzer 50kHz - 22GHz
    Agilent E4416 EPM-P Series Power Meter w/2 Power Sensors (8481A, 8481D).

I will answer questions to my best ability. Fast reply's if sent to k9tmv@csinet.net

73's TMV

Attached Files:

KC8YXA and W6GH like this.
  2. W0IW

W0IW Ham Member QRZ Page

Had the 8950 for several years the crt tube goes out very frequently if used everyday thus they are worthless except for parts or a 500-700 cry replacement I like another but I have always been glutton for punishment
    Trade ya a $800 Yaesu ft-920 in mint cond all options included original box manual mic am/fm etc

Joe
    W0IW

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.