SOLD HP 11854A BNC ACCESSORY KIT AND MORE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE9OL, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KE9OL

KE9OL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. CONTACT ONLY VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY QRZ HOME PAGE. PAY-PAL ID IS THE SAME AS EMAIL ADDRESS.

AS NEW / OPEN BOX, $75 SHIPPED TO ALL USA, PAY-PAL ONLY, AS-IN, NO RETURN.

HP 11512A N-MALE COAX SHORT AND HP N-MALE COAX OPEN. $35 TERMS AS ABOVE.

I PURCHASED THESE ITEMS MYSELF AND MAINTAINED THEM AS PART OF LAB SPACE AT WORK BACK IN 1991. I PULLED THEM FROM SERVICE MYSELF AS WELL A YEAR OR TWO LATER. THE PRICE WAS $400. (N-MALE SHORT WAS $60, OPEN UNKNOWN) THEY ARE ACTUALLY HP NETWORK ANALYZER OPTIONS.

THEY ARE MACHINED TO MORE PRECISE STANDARDS AND USE COMPONENTS THAT MAKE THEM USABLE TO 18GHZ. (STANDARD ADAPTERS OF THIS TYPE HAVE TOO MUCH LOSS ABOVE ~4GHZ)

BNC KIT INCLUDES:

• BNC-M COAX SHORT QTY. 1
    • N-F TO BNC-M QTY. 2 (ONE MISSING)
    • N-F TO BNC-F QTY. 2
    • N-M TO BNC-M QTY. 2
    • N-M TO BNC-F QTY. 2
    • SUBSTITUTE N-M TO BNC-F (TO REPLACE MISSING ABOVE)

A CAN'T REMEMBER WHY ONE PIECE IS MISSING. THE INCLUDED SUB IS SILVER PLATED, 4GHZ.

HOW DID THIS REMAIN UNUSED ALL THESE YEARS? I JUST BOUGHT TOO DARN MANY. (I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS) I REALLY ONLY KEPT IT FOR THE BOX AND HAVE ENOUGH ADAPTERS ANYWAY.

THANK YOU FOR READING THROUGH MY AD. I HOPE YOU CHOOSE TO BUY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HNY!

HP_11854A (1).JPG HP_11854A (2).JPG HP_11854A (3).JPG HP_11854A (4).JPG HP_11854A.JPG HP_11512A (1).JPG HP_11512A (2).JPG HP_11512A (3).JPG HP_11512A (4).JPG

2. KE9OL

:rolleyes: PERHAPS EVERYONE WILL STOP LAUGHING NOW AND EMAIL AN OFFER? o_O;)

3. KE9OL

4. KE9OL

5. KE9OL

6. KE9OL

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.