How to sell stuff you own

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KN4EJJ, Jul 22, 2017.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

what was the question????

2. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

You can borrow my chute---

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

W4IOA likes this.
  3. KK6NOH

KK6NOH Ham Member QRZ Page

well thats silly

if you felt the way I do... you would probably be patronizing your friendly neighborhood FFL as we speak.

I am not the kind of guy who would jump out of a plane without a parachute. I am the kind of guy who would jump out of the plane with two parachutes just in case the first one failed. I want to live.... so I go to great lengths to increase my odds. You would probably understand my point of view a little more if you had lived my life... experienced what I have.

My life changed that one night when I woke up to find a home invader standing over me as I slept. You know why I am still here? I had a firearm. There were no cops, no fancy security systems, dramatic movie scenes, honor and glory, or any of that hollywood bunk. It was just him and me. The only words traded were insulting each others genealogy. I cannot possibly convey the feelings I have over that event. I cannot show you the nightmares I have had ever since. Its no different than a soldier trying to explain war to a civilian. You can't comprehend it until you have been there.

WZ7U likes this.
  4. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

I hope you blew the bastard away!!! I just love INSTANT JUSTICE

5. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Silly---Is all I have to read and feel sorry for you

6. K3EY

I have a CRAZY women in my family who lives in Leadville, Co. Maybe you live in too high of an elevation too or maybe you should
    smoke some more or that kooky weed that's legal out there and then think of better smart ass remarks.

7. WZ7U

WZ7U Subscriber QRZ Page

Go back to bed grumpy

8. K3EY

Bite me dog face

9. W4IOA

W4IOA Ham Member QRZ Page

e31.jpg

KK6NOH likes this.
  10. WZ7U

WZ7U Subscriber QRZ Page