How to post an item as "Sold?"

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by WA5WXQ, Jul 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WA5WXQ

WA5WXQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have poor eyesight, and just cannot seem to find a way to mark my FT-817 as "Sold!" Where do I do that?

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Ending a Listing / Marking SOLD
    1. QRZ moderators regularly scan the swapmeet area for updates. If your item has SOLD, or you have decided to withdraw your offer to sell, you can CANCEL the listing. Either action results in an appropriate listing tag being applied. To notify QRZ of a status change in your listing, click on the small Report link at the bottom of your listing. This is a direct line to the moderators. Also, you can post a Reply to your listing saying either SOLD or "withdrawn from sale". Moderators will see your update and adjust the listing tag accordingly.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/swapmeet-rules-rev-july-2019.662984/

3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You can't mark an item sold. A moderator must do that.

Quickest possible way for a moderator to be alerted is to hit the "report" link in the lower left of your ad. Much quicker than posting "sold" in the thread, although that works too.

Dave
    W7UUU