How to handle "Unconfirmed" QSO's

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by AC2MM, Mar 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. VE3BXG

VE3BXG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

"Not life and death ....". Exactly! Just enjoy. Lumping together QRZ and LoTW I get about 40% of my QSOs confirmed.

2. KD0QG

KD0QG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Unless I am driving while operating HF, which hasn't happened since the 80's, I record every QSO. .... So if I have the time and a call sign I Have Confirmed that I have worked a station? If I have the signal report so much the better. So I have record of what I did so why don't I just print out my own certificates for Free?? ...... But, myself, if I work any station I feel it is defiantly my obligation to make the conformation absolutely available to that station for credit if they desire it whether I get a credit or not (which is damn few). With the electronic age of LoTW and instant logging software you would think it would be a slam dunk? I probably have enough wall paper to do the whole house but I also send conformation to eQSL for those who want them? I am still one of trying to be "State of the Art" and try to increase efficiency to be able to use what skills I gain as a service to others threw Ammeter Radio service....