How to fix a problem at QRZ Logbook

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by CM6RK, Sep 19, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. CM6RK

CM6RK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, for a long time, I confirme contacts but at this moment, I have 10 contacts that not confirm because the contacts have problems.

When I press at ::: Help! How do I fix this? the website not show nothing.

Soo, how can I fix the problem to confirm ?

upload_2020-9-19_14-20-59.png
    Thanks for help me.
    73´s

Roberto
    CM6RK

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. KG5THG

KG5THG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Using the first one as an example, click on view, then click edit, and select receiver info. You will need to correct the information that is incorrect. In the case of the first one, ah6l's qsl said he was in the united stats dxcc 291 and not in hawaii. You would set the dxcc to the united states and save the record. If you think ah6p was in hawaii at the time of the contact, you will need to contact ah6p and ask them to change their qsl record. For the others, you just need to verify and set the correct state. The dxcc entity is already correct.

W0AQ likes this.
  3. WN1MB

WN1MB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

[​IMG]

PU2OZT likes this.
  4. CM6RK

Hello, thanks for help me.

I fix some contacts using your explain but what can I do with this ?

upload_2020-9-19_15-42-11.png

QRZ don´t accept FLO as an US. State soo... the contact is not possible to fix by me.

What can I do ??

Regards

Roberto
    CM6RK

5. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Roberto, contact WA4JS directly via email and explain to him. His email is on his call sign lookup page. GL, 73!

6. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

To read "How to fix" instructions, hover your mouse arrow over "How to" ; do not click.

7. CM6RK

Ok, I read it... I am sending an email to this han radio people to check this problem and fix.

Thanks!