HOW TO CONFIRM QSO

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KL7HFQ, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KL7HFQ

KL7HFQ Ham Member QRZ Page

HOW DO I CONFIRM A QSO, SINCE i HAVE NEVER BEEN ON LBOW

ROGER

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Look for the LOGBOOK Button in the right along side your CALL Button.
    Click on the Logbook Button to enter your logbook.
    If you agree with a QSO Record click on the green check to confirm it.

Alternately there are other choices that are self-intuitive.

3. N7UVH

N7UVH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Rodger..
    when I upload my log to qrz logbook.. will matched qso's from other hams upload auto confirm? Do I have to manualy confirm the qso's
    tnx Murf n7uvh@yahoo.com

KE2LY likes this.
  4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

There is no automatic confirmation, it is manual. You cannot confirm a record you entered (outgoing) as it is up to the other party (incoming) to confirm.

Once a record is confirmed it can no longer be rejected, deleted or edited.

YC2LGF likes this.
  5. KD8IGK

KD8IGK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have looked at this instruction

However I have no "Check Box" indicated, none of this seems intuitive. I am still puszzled on how to confirm the QSO when there is no "Button" to select in my display.

Is there a step to perform by making a log entry on the other parties QRZ page?

Look for the LOGBOOK Button in the right along side your CALL Button.
    Click on the Logbook Button to enter your logbook.
    If you agree with a QSO Record click on the green check to confirm it.

Alternately there are other choices that are self-intuitive. ​

6. W1DQ

Here is a picture of the display that comes up when you open the Logbook. Note the green check marks at the right in the incoming QSO records I have yet to confirm. If I wish to confirm a record I would click on the green check mark and a yellow star would appear indicating a change to confirmed status.

If you do not see such a display you are not in your logbook, else there are no unconfirmed incoming records in your log.

screen-1.jpg

7. W1DQ

After clicking on the green confirmation check marks make sure you click on the SAVE buttom at the bottom of the column.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.