How much does a good condition icom ic-735 usually go for

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by KC9TJH, Feb 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KC9TJH

KC9TJH Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m trying to get price ideas as I have yet to get my drake repaired . I’m trying to figure what a ic 735 in the box in good condition is .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Depending on condition, $250 to $350 would be typical

Note that if you post it on QRZ and it's truly "new in the box" - that's not allowed in the Swap Meet. You will have to post photos of the actual radio, along with your call sign in the photo

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KC9TJH

I know I will take radio out of box and a sign with my call sign as well as test the receive and transmit . It’ll be a used radio not new in box I guess I should say original box . This radio is from a silent key . Right now it’s to cold out for me to go out and get pics of the radio . I will be listing this radio I do believe after I can say it has a clean bill of health as far as I can test . I know he was just getting back into ham . He had a few other radios mostly 11 meter so not listed here . Plus an hr2510 . I have to figure where to list it . I don’t want to sell it to out of banders using it on citizens band and if I find it has that mod I will undo so it only covers ten meters . I guess I could try eBay to get rid of it . There is an astron power supply one meter rs 35m with the single meter I believe and a 30 amp palomar power supply . I need to get good price ranges on them so I can get his widow a good deal . Also an icom sm-8 desk mic . I have no idea the price also an astatic ug9-d104 desk mic with original box .

4. KC9TJH

5. KC9TJH

I know the hr2510 is banned . Any good parts in it or is it a good paperweight . Lol . I figured it’d be on the banned radio list that’s why I’m not selling it . I’ll jus try let it collect dust. Maybe I can use something out of it .

6. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

There are numerous For Sale and WTB ads on QRZ for the HR2510.
    A search the QRZ For Sale forums is another source of prices.

7. KJ4RT

KJ4RT Ham Member QRZ Page

About the only way to be sure is to sell to a legal Ham. Mine has the MARS mod. However it has been so long since I have been on I do not remember whether it covers 11 meters as is or not.

8. KB7QPS

KB7QPS Ham Member QRZ Page

Depends if you are including the original box.