How many ham systems use compression?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KX4Z, Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. NL7W

NL7W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Gosh! I see the "bots" work well. :rolleyes:
    Let's see the winlink supporters' responses.
    What has this been... a 17 to 20-year dodgeball game with Winlink?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    KA4DPO likes this.
  2. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Can I ask exactly what you are pursuing here? Are you trying to deal with stations stepping on each other inside of the 97.221B subbands? Or are you addressing 97.221 C stations ?

Those are the two very simple questions I’m just trying to understand what your concern is.

3. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

That is fantastic! Thank you for doing that Service! That is being a good ham cooperative person — and I have included praise for your efforts in my filings as well! The outcome has been spectacular as is obvious now But you deserve a lot of praise for catching these things

4. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Well I got finished with the meeting, we had 20 people show up and stay for two hours I don’t know if you saw my response below, but we get ecstatic when Ron catches people !! He is a big reason that WINLINK has pushed its problems down 2 orders of magnitude . Of course, that will bounce around a bit, but people like Ron have done an extraordinary service for WINLINK. Took me a while to catch on how to do the searches but I can do it as well

5. K0IDT

K0IDT Ham Member QRZ Page

Just flagged another one, at least a half dozen more waiting to be flagged. Some will get forwarded to where they may get some needed attention, non-publc destinations, before they get flagged.

The bots must be unionized and can't work past their daily quota :) Took less than 20 minutes to find the latest batch.

6. NL7W

I believe it. They're not getting paid enough.

7. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

More power to you!!!!

8. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you know how to search and flag these? I’m not certain I have seen any of your work.

9. KX4Z

KX4Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Perhaps you didn’t see this question..

Can I ask exactly what you are pursuing here? Are you trying to deal with stations stepping on each other inside of the 97.221B subbands? Or are you addressing 97.221 C stations ?

Those are the two very simple questions I’m just trying to understand what your concern is.

10. NL7W

I manage a large city's public safety trunked comms system and still work for a living. I really don't have time to monitor or review traffic on ANOTHER network.

K0IDT and KX4O like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.