how many -30 hams

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by PE2YSB, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Sure no problem.

Or just look for me.

I'll send you alternate contact info in a PM in case the freq is busy.

2. KU0DM

KU0DM Guest

Sounds good.

3. k0dxc

k0dxc Guest

I worked Ryan not that long ago on 20M, I was calling CQ and he answered me, thanks for the qso Ryan, 73

by the way, i'm not in your online log yet [​IMG]

4. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Calvin,

I just uploaded my latest log and you should be there now.

5. k0dxc

k0dxc Guest

Thanks, I'll go check

6. K1MEF

K1MEF Ham Member QRZ Page

24 here, just licensed a couple months ago. [​IMG]

I had all of two contacts on HF before I had to dismantle the station for a while. Hopefully I'll be back on the air by summer.

7. KI4PRK

KI4PRK Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm' a 13 YO DXer, with 192 entities (which just happens to equal the number of countries in the worldv:p ) and I did really good in the 2007 DX marathon; I may have won the formula class, although I still need to send in my logs before February.
    I know a 14 year old girl, KJ4AZX who's really active on 2M and echolink.

73, de Brennen KI4PRK age 13

8. k0dxc

k0dxc Guest

Brennen, I haven't ever heard you on CW,

however, I did work ON6PQ ed on CW and he mentioned you in our contact, and I recieved his card not that long ago.

We should run a multi together someday, I am soon to be contstructing a contest station in NH,

Of course you could still be in 4 land and we could still run a multi..

9. KI4PRK

KI4PRK Ham Member QRZ Page

Calvin, I wasn't QRV from Christmas through the 16th of January. But I do operate ONLY CW except when there's a rare country on that I need, like when I got 5A7A, VU7RG, and 9U9Z (actually, I will admit that 9U9Z answered my CQ). But just listen for me on CW around 2:00 and you should hear my calling CQ. Usually I call CQ DX, but if you here me I'd like to QSO you so call me anyway. I don't know how fast you operate, I usually go around 30 or 35 WPM. If you don't operate that fast, go ahead and send QRS.
    I like the idea of the multi. Maybe we could get a bunch of the really active kids like KU0DM, you, me, and others to all run a mulit... something like N5KID or something [​IMG] the only contests I really like are CQ WW, ARRL DX, and Sweepstakes. But, boy do I like them! You should listen for me during the ARRL contest. I usually stay mainly on my favorite band, 15M, but if there's a new one on I will QSY.
    BTW, thanks for the post concerning DXpeditioning. I think I'll stick with the borrowed rig for now and spend the money on a plane ticket to the departure sight for a DXpedition. I'm looking at D6 Comoros, ZK3 Tokelau, or T32 East Kiribati. All fairly rare, and I have them all [​IMG]

73, es gud DX, de Brennen KI4PRK age 13 CW FOREVER!!!!!

10. k0dxc

k0dxc Guest

SAME, wow

I myself am also above 30wpm, that's how you get all the good dx:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.