ad: n2yo

HOW Is everyone doing on the W1AW/x?

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WA6MHZ, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. K7JBQ

K7JBQ Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Cool, and two of those points were from myownself.

Great operation. Congrats, and thanks.

Bill

2. W3WN

W3WN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

My 30 M LotW match with W1AW/0 KS just came through over the weekend.

So it looks like at least some of the MIA logs have been found and are being caught up.

3. W6OGC

W6OGC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hallelujah! Mine came through as well. All 50 states, in the log!

Thanks for the head's up for this.

4. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

My KS SSB QSO's have not made it in yet... if I don't see anything by the 15th (I think that's the ARRL deadline) I'll just have to work a KS LoTW user again to make triple play.

5. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Apparently W1AW/KH6 didn't upload a QSO with me to LoTW. But somehow, I got credit for HI in W1AW/p. So, I still need HI for WAS. :confused:

How is this possible?

6. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I can see this happening since KH6 also counts as a separate DXCC entity. I ran into this when I was operating as WX4A/KP4. Had to get a WX4A (USA) certificate to be legitimized with TQSL and my /KP4 certificate request would not change to another DXCC entity location. They finally fixed it for me.

Maybe the op just got frustrated and the only thing he could get to work was a /p. They (LOTW) can fix that. But the op needs to do the effort. The system is glitchy in this regard. I dunno how it works for 'states' but I would suspect a similar drill.

7. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thank you, Bill. I will see if I can question someone at ARRL about this without causing too much trouble.

Something else I noticed today, is it shows I worked W100AW/6 3 times per day on 3 different bands. I did work that station on those three bands, but surely not 3 times each in the same day!

8. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

FINALLY... the very last w1aw confirms came in today... KS SSB, completing WAS triple play! Before this centennial started I probably had WAS confirmed on paper but never got around to submitting.. now WAS and triple play is complete via LoTW!

9. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Do those times correlate to time zone shifts?

10. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.