How do I stop getting messages about an award?

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by KE3FG, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Your KD2BIP awards have been approved by Headquarters. In that the problem continues, I will report it to Headquarters.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi All,

The issue here is caused when you have more than one combination of logbooks that qualify for awards. I made some tweaks today and it should no longer cause this problem.

3. N2ADV

N2ADV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks, Stephen. I'll find out tomorrow LOL

(and thanks for not automatically assuming it was user error... )

4. N2ADV

Nope, they're still coming in... I go through all the steps each time, selecting the KD2BIP logbook, get the submission and approval emails, but still keep getting the PM's :(

5. N2ADV

I guess at this point my only option is to disable private messaging or delete all the entries from my KD2BIP logbook.

6. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member QRZ Page

I am well aware that I have qualified for several awards.

I have decided that at the present time, I don't wish to apply for the awards. That may change in the future.

I really don't need daily reminders. Especially when they reappear the day after I've deleted the previous reminder.

I would appreciate instructions on how to get these reminders to cease.

If those are not available, then I would appreciate instructions on how to delete my logs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

An opt out feature has been added as follows:
    Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Scroll down to Award notification area and opt out or in as desired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.