How Do I Obtain Privileges To Post Ham Gear For Sale?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by WR8RW, Sep 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WR8RW

WR8RW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a valid QRZ log in. How do I obtain the privileges to post some ham gear I have for sale on QRZ. When I am in the "Ham Gear For Sale" forum the message: "You don't have privileges to post..." appears on the bottom right corner of the page.

Thanks and 73.

2. WJ4U

WJ4U Ham Member QRZ Page

3. CMNYC76

CMNYC76 QRZ Member

I have the same issue, can find the infos regarding the privileges required to post.

4. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

The issue in your case is you are not a "Ham Member" with a callsign. Only Ham Members are able to use the Swapmeet sections.
    If you have a callsign you need to have it registered with your user account, if you don't have one yet you'll need to do this once you get your license.
    You can make a post here in this section (Community Help) and request to have your user name changed to your callsign.

5. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Something is amiss - please file a support ticket https://ssl.qrz.com/support (or support@QRZ.com)

You must have some permission that didn't get set correctly on your account - everything looks good as far as what I can see but there's stuff "under the hood" that I cannot.

Dave
    W7UUU

6. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave look at the date on that post-

WJ4U likes this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Gotcha