How Can I Change My Email Address & My Personal Address In QRZ.com

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by 2E0KQR, Oct 15, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. 2E0KQR

2E0KQR Ham Member QRZ Page

In the past couple of years, I`ve had problems with emails, passwords etc,(its an AGE thing, being over 60!), PC saving passwords, accounts getting Hacked, particularly on a well known social media site, it has gotten worse, having to change passwords constantly, then having to change email address, now I have moved house, It ALL starts again, because of IP address!, I have tried & failed with my email previously, so, now, my personal details will now Have to be done!, Please Help!, Thanks In Advance, Cheers! Alan de 2e0kqr.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good afternoon Alan, 2E0KQR, nice to meet you, :)

Do you wish to change your email, or do you need your password ? Or both ?

Please, let me known and I will be very happy to help you.

73, Julio

3. 2E0KQR

2E0KQR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Julio, nice to meet you also, sorry for late reply, I have a change of address & email, if that is OK, I think I have been "Hacked-In-Facebook", not fully sure, but, its better to be safe than sorry!, it is now:- 25 Windermere Avenue, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 9LN, and I have another email which is the same as my callsign, I know it is working fine!, :- 2e0kqr@gmail.com , I think my original email is ok, but, having trouble with sorting it all out after moving house & IP address changing has made it pretty awkward at the moment, hoping this is not a problem for you to change, for me, it would be much appreciated, and will use other email as a "secondry email", once I have confirmed that it is okay!, Cheers! Julio, Thank You for your Time & Patience in this matter, Look forward to hearing from you!, I will confirm my NEW email as soon as you send notification of the change!, Thanks Again Alan de 2E0KQR.