ad: Amateur-1

HOSSTRADERS!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KB1LQC, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB1LQC

KB1LQC Guest

All Youths!
    The Hosstraders flea market in Rochester, NH will take place this Friday and Saturday October 6 and 7th 2006. I want to know who is going top attend and when? mabye we can meet up? Breant (KB1LQD) and myself (KB1LQC) will be going on Friday during the day and possibly into the late evening. Unfourtunately we must skip school to attend on Friday (Gotta have your priorities straight right? HIHI). I will have and HT with me and probably be listening to146.520 MHz but not sure yet. IF getting together is an issue we can exchange cell phone # or something 9Incase the freq. is in use... ass hostraders in the NE Mecca hihi as Ive heard it reffered as before!!

Thanks
    Bryce Salmi
    KB1LQC

2. KB1LVM

KB1LVM Ham Member QRZ Page

too bad you're not staying til' saturday

3. KB1LQC

KB1LQC Guest

Skipping school tomorrow (Friday) to go to HOSSTRADERS!!! (Great Role-model everyone...!) HIHI. Hope to see some of you there, look for us! Were Twins!

4. n1ydx

n1ydx Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't know about that location.

Hosstraders is located at the Hopkinton State Fairgrounds, off I-89, Exit 7, in Hopkinton NH.

October 6th and 7th ( Be there before 1pm on 7th though )

N1YDX - Sarge

5. KB1LQD

KB1LQD Ham Member QRZ Page

yep, gonna be fun... going to look for a mobile for us as well as a friend that just got his lisence from school, going today, he 6th..... if any of you guys are there when we are just give us a call, say hi... we will be on one of the simplex frequencies

6. KB1LQD

KB1LQD Ham Member QRZ Page

awsome, lets see what people got!

I got:

-varoius parts and stuff...
    -an alinco 605t dual band radio
    -bought a friend (Getting his lisence) a DR-130 2 meter rig (I have the mic and hes got the rig)
    -a 2 meter ic-35 for the school (Donate by another amateur! gota wright him a thankyou letter)
    -and so varoius other gagets... didnt get as many small compents because I knew we wanted the mobil rig for the truck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.