Homeland Security

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KC2JCA, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KB9YFI

KB9YFI Ham Member QRZ Page

I touch the fire
    And it freezes me
    I look into it and it's black
    Why can't I feel?
    My skin should crack and peel
    I want the fire back

Now through the smoke
    She calls to me
    To make my way across the flame
    To save the day
    Or maybe melt away
    I guess it's all the same

2. KB1GYQ

KB1GYQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Why does a "slayer" date her prey?

3. KB9YFI

Because he is a chip off the old silicon block.

4. KB1GYQ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm a doctor, Jim, not a bricklayer![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

5. KB9YFI

Talking about blood-sucking individuals:  I was watching George Lucas' Star Wars- Episode 4: A New Hope and noticed that the ending scene where they give Luke and Leah and Han Great big heavy metals and it looked familiar.  Going back to Herr Goebbels' prophetic Ashcroftian speech back in '35 on _Triumph of the Will_ I noticed a certain cinematic similarity.  I have 2 links here to shot of both flicks.  The older one is in B&amp;W (obviously) and I could not find the exact screenshot of what I was looking for but look at the 2 pictures and remember the picture when the scene goes wide-shot instead of the close-up I found.  The resemblance is eerie.

http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/filmnotes/images/triumph5.jpg

http://wso.williams.edu/~rfoxwell/starwars/pics/Ceremony2.jpg

Jim - KB9YFI

6. N7CPC

N7CPC Ham Member QRZ Page

I thought it was &quot;Homeland&quot; not Fatherland.

I propose &quot;Wallyland Security&quot;. I know I would sleep better at night!

73 [​IMG]

7. KB1GYQ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N7CPC @ July 31 2002,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought it was &quot;Homeland&quot; not Fatherland.  

I propose &quot;Wallyland Security&quot;.  I know I would sleep better at night!

73 [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I've seen that.... that's when they announce on the P.A. that a high-ticket item is leaving the store, so that 'people' will know who to mug.

&quot;Wally World&quot;, &quot;Wally Land&quot;, what's the differance.

8. N7CPC

N7CPC Ham Member QRZ Page

So thats how the Greeter knows who to trip!

9. KB9YFI

It's not the Constitution as a whole I'm worried about. It's the Bill of Rights. The rest of the document is a weak rag that Hamilton and Washington stole from under the pen of Jefferson. The BOR is the only teeth that stood against the onslaught of Stateism and Federalism. But to the original question: The BOR has only been given lip service for the past 70 years and within the next 7 months they will no longer even do that.

Jim - KB9YFI

10. WB2GOF

WB2GOF Ham Member QRZ Page

You guys are on here so much, I was wondering if you guys had real jobs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.