ad: ProAudio-1

Homeland Security

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KC2JCA, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB2GOF

WB2GOF Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kd5mpm @ July 24 2002,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was listening to the .940 net last night, SUPER HAM W5RXU, was blithering and blathering like a COMPLETE IDIOT about how proud HE was that ARRL etc. werre given several thousands of FEDERAL MONEY to ASSIST in &quot;Homeland Security.&quot; Obviously he is a CRYPTO NAZI. Dosen't he know that PRESCOTT BUSH, Geo. W.'s GRANDFATHER was a NAZI SUPPORTER, a ACTIVE FINANCIAL ASSET to the 3th. Reich , and he was FORMALLY CHARGED with TREASON and SEDITION by CONGRESS. However, CRYPTO COMMIE Truman &amp; the Rockefellow Power Brokers covered it up. OUR PRESIDENT is ACTIVELY IMPLEMENTING the FOURTH REICH. A curisory reading of &quot;Mein Kampt&quot; or &quot;the Rise &amp; Fall of the 3rd. Reich&quot; would EXPOSE the ROAD we are RUSHING DOWN- a TOTALITARIAN, FACIST, TYRANNICAL, POLICE STATE. Idiots like W5RXU are TRAITOR to the United States, to the Constitution, and SPITS on the Sacred Graves of MILLIONS KILLED in COMBAT to protect HIS SCABBY TRAITOR POSTERIOR.

I would not support the ARRL under ANY circumstances. YOU TAKE MONEY FROM A SATANIC ENTITY (FEMA) YOU BECOME A SUBJECT OF SATAN. You have SOLD YOUR SOUL.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I cannot tell from your ramblings whether you are left-wing or right-wing; but more importantly, I cannot tell what is your point? Maybe it is better that way!

2. N7CPC

N7CPC Ham Member QRZ Page

GOF.......MPM is one for Dr. Wally!  

MPM.......How the &quot;hell&quot; do you figure tho Office of Emergency Managment is satanical? ( I just know I'm going to regret asking. )

73 de Craig........N7CPC [​IMG]

3. WB2GOF

Even the great Herr Doktor vould have a Field Day with dis Vunn!!!

4. KB9YFI

KB9YFI Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WB2GOF @ July 23 2002,13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cannot tell from your ramblings whether you are left-wing or right-wing; but more importantly, I cannot tell what is your point?   Maybe it is better that way![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Left Wing and Right Wing are just 2 sides of the Stateist coin.  They both want the same thing- Government intrusion into the lives of its citizenry and a nanny-state.  Geo. W. or A. Hitler or Jos. Stalin- it makes no difference who is in charge when they come for you, put you in a boxcar with 200 other &quot;troublemakers/terrorists/traitors&quot; and ship you off to someplace in the desert/Siberia/Aushwitz.  All that because some government snitch rats you out for a go-to-the-head-of-the-Toiletpaper-line pass.  What will they do when they come for you, your parents or your children?  Do you PATRIOTIC duty and turn them in for the good of your country!  This is just the beginning.  911 will be W's Reichstag fire.  One could say that our Constitution burned up that day but the truth is it was steadily decaying since the Whiskey Rebellion failed 200 years ago.  Tax/spend/jail- repeat.  Why is the prison population in this country larger than most 3rd world countries?

Jim - KB9YFI
    Libertarian and damn proud of it.

5. KA4DPO

KA4DPO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

[​IMG]

WHEN DO I GET MY CUT?[​IMG]???

[​IMG]

6. WB2GOF

Jim, I hear you. I was just wondering what MPM's point was. I doubt very much that there was collaboration (as he put it) by the DEMOcrats (Commie Truman) &amp; the ROCKOFellas (REPUBlicans) to cover up Prescott Bush's (REPUBlican) Nazi support.

7. KB9YFI

KB9YFI Ham Member QRZ Page

I hate to have to work with FEMA. They are one of the Federalized shock-troop arms of what is shaping up to be a nice little police state. As long as they stick to disaster relief and away from the &quot;war on *insert -ism here*&quot; then they might be OK. I just don't trust any alphabet agency from the Fed's. I hear a lot of &quot;conservatives&quot; say that at least W is better than what Gore would have been. That is a bunch of BS. I don' think A.G. would have been all that much worse. It doesn't really matter which end of the Republicrat party they come from they are all thieves who want your money so they can spend it on things that are &quot;good&quot; for you and &quot;protect you&quot;. All the while they chip away from your Rights and Freedoms in the name of progress and safety. Bad times ahead.

Jim - KB9YFI
    To hell with the pilots...I want my OWN gun.

8. W1XBS

W1XBS Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kd5mpm @ July 24 2002,08:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was listening to the .940 net last night, SUPER HAM W5RXU, was blithering and blathering like a COMPLETE IDIOT about how proud HE was that ARRL etc. werre given several thousands of FEDERAL MONEY to ASSIST in &quot;Homeland Security.&quot; Obviously he is a CRYPTO NAZI. Dosen't he know that PRESCOTT BUSH, Geo. W.'s GRANDFATHER was a NAZI SUPPORTER, a ACTIVE FINANCIAL ASSET to the 3th. Reich , and he was FORMALLY CHARGED with TREASON and SEDITION by CONGRESS. However, CRYPTO COMMIE Truman &amp; the Rockefellow Power Brokers covered it up. OUR PRESIDENT is ACTIVELY IMPLEMENTING the FOURTH REICH. A curisory reading of &quot;Mein Kampt&quot; or &quot;the Rise &amp; Fall of the 3rd. Reich&quot; would EXPOSE the ROAD we are RUSHING DOWN- a TOTALITARIAN, FACIST, TYRANNICAL, POLICE STATE. Idiots like W5RXU are TRAITOR to the United States, to the Constitution, and SPITS on the Sacred Graves of MILLIONS KILLED in COMBAT to protect HIS SCABBY TRAITOR POSTERIOR.

I would not support the ARRL under ANY circumstances. YOU TAKE MONEY FROM A SATANIC ENTITY (FEMA) YOU BECOME A SUBJECT OF SATAN. You have SOLD YOUR SOUL.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Here we go... FEMA is Satan, Geo W.'s family are communists, The Grey's abduct me nightly, and PLANET X is coming!!

--- YAWN! ----

By the way its &quot;Mein Kampf&quot; and &quot;Rockefeller&quot; get it right before you condemn it.

By the way, which is it? A Crypto Nazi or Commie? Big difference between the two. Actually, someone versed in cryptography is pretty talented regardless of idiology! (My cousin was a US Army Cryptographer... had a guy follow him around with a .45, if he were to be captured, the guy with the .45 was to shoot him in the head).

You forgot to mention the NASA-Masonic Conspriacy, the Zeta's, and MJ12

9. N7CPC

N7CPC Ham Member QRZ Page

I hate to sound like a conspiricy freak, but one must wonder where defence of freedom ends and REAL errosion of freedom begins.

&quot;Homeland defence&quot; even considered as a phrase and not an action spells trouble. The potential for abuse by the &quot;jackbooted thugs&quot; of the paramillitary law enforcment community is emense.

When one freedom is comprimised, all are lost.

10. W1XBS

W1XBS Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (on July 25 2002 @ 00:30, N7CPC thusly spake)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">&quot;Homeland defence&quot; even considered as a phrase and not an action spells trouble. The potential for abuse by the &quot;jackbooted thugs&quot; of the paramillitary law enforcment community is emense.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I never did like the phrase &quot;Homeland Security&quot;, sounds too much like &quot;Za Fatherland!&quot;

Department of Domestic Tranquility? (thats even in the constitution)

Lets take it up with the Department of Redundancy Department Comission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.